

These are my great-grandmas! My Great-Gran Rachel (top) gave me the really pretty purple outfit that I'm wearing in the picture. She smiled at me and sang to me and made me feel very loved. My Great-Grandma Anne (bottom) lives over an hour away from my grandpa, but I really wanted to meet her so we drove to Agassiz for lunch. She talked to me and wanted to take a good picture of her and me. In return for her love, I "christened" her carpet! My grandpa had to haul out the carpet cleaning solution and clean it all up. Sorry Great-Grandma! All in all, it was SO exciting to meet them. They had seen lots of pictures of me, but had never met me in person until this Christmas. They both live in British Columbia so I don't get to see them very often, but I love them with all of my heart.





No comments:
Post a Comment