
Well I am 5 1/2 months now and things are changing so fast! I started on cereal about 2 weeks ago and I really loved that so my mom and dad thought it was time to try me on the real stuff. On March 12, I started eating "real people" food! My mom started me with sweet potatoes and applesauce. I LOVE sweet potatoes, but I'm not really fond of the applesauce. Then I got to try a butternut squash and corn combo. Gerber sure knows what they are doing! Then I tried bananas and pears and I love, love, love those fruits! Next came carrots and I had to warm up to the taste of carrots, but they're ok now. However, I am not really fond of green beans at all. In go the green beans, and OUT go the green beans! YUCKY! Anyway, things are looking up because my mom decided to leave those alone for awhile. 






1 comment:
Boy oh boy you sure are growing up fast. Will I recognize you when I come and visit in May?
I love you my sweetheart!
Grandpa
Post a Comment