Sunday, May 06, 2007

Montana in the Spring


Today I went for a really nice drive with my daddy and mommy and the puppies to Red Lodge and to see if the Beartooth Pass was open. It was about 52 degrees and very sunny. Well the Pass wasn't open, so we went the scenic way to Absaroke (pronounced Absorkee for my Canadian family). My mommy got to take some really pretty pictures so I thought I would share them with you. All the ski runs on Red Lodge Mountain were closed, but there was still snow on them. And then I was having so much fun with my dad at a rest stop, that my mom took a picture of us. At another rest stop my mommy and I got our picture taken in front of a creek. I was so enthralled by everything around me that I wouldn't look up to smile for the camera. Oh well, it was a great day for all of us!



No comments: