Friday, June 15, 2007

Under Construction

Well, our house is under construction! Daddy worked very hard to take our sun room with all the glass and aluminum down. Now the new room is up! For those who don't know, Mommy and Daddy decided that Mommy should stay home with me. Sooooo, we are opening a DAYCARE! Wooohooo! Now I will have lots of kids to play with and Mommy can stay home with me too. We are all VERY excited. Echo Canyon Kids Daycare will be open for business on August 6th!




4 comments:

Marsalie said...

Looks great!

Shaun and Holly said...

COngrats! You will love being home with your baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like I'm going to have to rent a hotel room the next time I show up!

Granpa

Anonymous said...

Taylor, we are so happy for you and your parents!

Love, G.Uncle Lloyd & G.Auntie Ann