
Well, this is my new playroom....I mean daycare. My mommy and daddy worked very hard on it and it really does look great! There are so many toys to play with that I don't know where to start. Mostly I like the blocks and the gigantic legos. My mommy said that she's putting some of the toys away in the box for a rainy day (like that will ever happen here...we've been in a drought for years). I guess I will have to wait until the "rotation" of toys happens to see what else there is. I have made a couple of new friends and I like seeing them a lot. They keep me busy!









2 comments:
Your "playroom" looks like fun, Taylor. Your cousins Faith Declan and Gabe would have a blast playing in there with you! I hope Mommy pushes you on your swing every day!
Love, Jen
Taylor, you sure do have a wonderful daycare right in your own home and yard - good job Dad & Mom!
Love, Uncle Lloyd & Auntie Ann
Post a Comment