Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just Being Me





One thing about me that my parents love is that I am very active and enjoy having fun. Mind you, my idea of fun and theirs can be 2 different things at times. Anyway, I love to sit in drawers, it's pretty fun because some of them are just at my height...others, well, I have to climb a little ways sometimes. I love that challenge! My favourite time to do this is usually at night when I should be winding down...but what's the point of that? If I wind down too fast, then I have to go to bed and that's no fun! When all is said and done, I just love to have a good time no matter what I'm doing.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Taylor, your cousins also believe that nightime is the best time to run around and have fun!