Today is a day of remembrance for my family. My grandma's birthday is today and we remember her with love and respect. She was an amazing lady; I hear that from everyone who knew her. She taught my mommy lots of life lessons and my mommy says that she hopes that she can be as good of a mom to me as she had. We miss Grandma Marlyn and I wish that I could have met her. I know that one day when I get to Heaven, she will give me a big hug because she will know exactly who I am. We love you.Friday, November 23, 2007
My Grandma
Today is a day of remembrance for my family. My grandma's birthday is today and we remember her with love and respect. She was an amazing lady; I hear that from everyone who knew her. She taught my mommy lots of life lessons and my mommy says that she hopes that she can be as good of a mom to me as she had. We miss Grandma Marlyn and I wish that I could have met her. I know that one day when I get to Heaven, she will give me a big hug because she will know exactly who I am. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
She will give you a great big hug and a kiss too. And so will I!
Grandpa
Post a Comment