Thursday, July 24, 2008
Making Muffins
One of the things that I have discovered is that I LOVE to help my daddy and mommy. I can sweep and mop and clean windows and put the garbage away. My mommy hopes that I always like to help! We made spelt flour banana muffins this morning with my friends Preston (who was helping me stir) and Owen. My mommy figured out that I am allergic to wheat because I have been having weird symptoms and once she took the wheat away, I feel so much better. So now we make all kinds of treats with different types of flour and we use agave nectar instead of sugar. Everything is really yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You are going to have to send me some recipes and teach me how to cook without gluten. I have a lot to learn!
Post a Comment