I was really lucky this past week to have a visit from most of my daddy's brothers and sisters. My Uncle Larry (my daddy's oldest brother), Aunt Cathy and my cousin Sarah and her fiance Austin drove ALLLL the way from Kentucky to visit us. Can you believe it? That is one LOOOONG drive! Anyway, I finally got to meet my cousin Sarah and she was really cool. I got to play a lot with all of them. My cousin Scott couldn't make it...bummer! I guess I'll see him the next time around. While they were here we celebrated my Uncle Denny's birthday, so my mommy made a cake and we had a party at Grandpa's residence! Now that was fun running around and stuff! Thanks for visiting us and loving me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So happy that you got to enjoy so many loving family members!
A.Ann
Post a Comment