Monday, April 27, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

WOW! My mom sure is behind in posting all of my "goings-on" lately. Well, here I am at our St. Patrick's Day parade in downtown Billings having a ton of fun. My mommy even caught a football for me! It was weird because a green Santa showed up and I couldn't quite figure out why he looked familiar, but strangely different at the same time. That silly Santa! Doesn't he know it's March, not December?














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have just finished enjoying all your pictures that your Mommy posted - you have been having a great time seeing parades, visiting the Zoo, feeding your "Canadian friends" and fishing! Good for you - you look so happy!
Love & prayers, G.U.Lloyd & G.A.Ann

Jen said...

Oh my gosh ... that is THE most redneck thing I think I have ever seen! A green Santa on a quad ...