


Everything is starting to bloom around here and it is so pretty. Today we woke up to the most wonderful smell floating in our backyard....my mom told me they were called lilacs. Well, I definitely LOVE lilacs. They are a pretty colour AND they smell great! I love springtime.
3 comments:
Spring has sprung here too, although my lilac bush is still to bloom. You look great in your shorts Taylor.
Love,
Grandpa.
Lilacs always remind me of mom. I remember how beautiful the lilacs were the week she died....I put some on her casket as she was laid to rest. I know how much she loved them too. I actually planted a new lilac tree in our front garden just yesterday and I am sure she would have loved it!
I have a lilac bush in my front garden which my mom gave to me 4 years ago on Mother's Day in memory of my amazing Auntie Marlyn. It is yet to bloom but the buds are trying hard! I am looking forward to when it is really big and fragrant! It is strategically placed by my bedroom window so I will be able to smell the blooms first thing in the mornings :)
Post a Comment