Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Auntie Leann


My Auntie Leann traveled on the plane from Maple Ridge, BC to be here when I was born. My mom says that she has been friends with her for 20 years...that seems like a long time; I'm only a couple days old! She was here 2 days before I was born and helped my Mommy and Daddy out a lot during the week that she was here. I love her bunches because she took really good care of me and gave me lots of snuggles.

1 comment:

Le' said...

My little Tay-tay... how cute are you? I started missing you even before I left! Thanks for all of the snuggle time and for letting me have a sleep over the night you were born. I thought that I'd stay to keep you and mommy company and maybe even to listen out if you cried so that mommy could get her rest. Anyways, it was a nice thought...your auntie Le' slept right through till the next morning! It's the thought that counts right? : )
Love you kiddo!