



Here's my story thus far...
It all started on October 2, 2oo6 when I fought for 27 hours to finally come into the world at St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, MT. After no progress down the birth canal the doctor decided I should be born by c-section, whatever that means. When Dr. Forseth pulled me out on October 3rd at 7:46pm, those bright lights and cold air made me scream, and scream and scream; just ask my daddy! Then they measured me and said I was 22 inches long and weighed me and said I was 9 lbs 1 oz. Apparently that's a pretty good size. My mom says that she's glad that I'm finally out of her tummy.
My dad got to be with me by himself for the first hour of my life which was really cool. So he got all the "first" pictures of me and even cut my umbilical cord. I only saw my mom just for a few minutes at first because she was stuck behind a big blue curtain and the doctor was putting her tummy back together. After I got cleaned up and the doctor said I was ok I got to be with my mom and dad for real. This world isn't so bad after all because I get lots of love and people always hold me, hug me and kiss me!





No comments:
Post a Comment