Friday, November 17, 2006

My Mommy's Blessing


My mommy tells me that I am her miracle. I'm not sure really what that word means right now, but I think it must be pretty special. I am really glad that my mom has been able to be with me everyday. She holds me, sings to me, dresses me, prays with me, dances with me and lets me sleep on her chest when I don't feel like laying in my crib. The coolest thing is that she wakes up in the middle of the night when she hears me crying and then I get a midnight snack! I wonder how long I can keep this "gig" up? My mommy keeps telling me that I need to sleep through the night...I don't think I want to do that quite yet. I have tricked her a couple of times and slept for 6 hours at a time, but I figure why do that every night? I'm going to keep her guessing for a little while yet! :0) Even though she doesn't get a lot of sleep she still tells me everyday that I'm her blessing and that's she is really glad that God brought me to her and my daddy.

No comments: