
My daddy is my hero. He took such good care of my mommy while I was in her tummy and now that I'm here he shows me everyday that he loves me. He tells me that I'm his "little girl" and that he will protect me...well no kidding, look at those arms! I feel very sorry for the boys who come by the house when I'm a teenager...they will have to get by my dad; my protector! Anyway, he plays with me, sings to me, prays with me and tells me how much God loves me. That "tough guy" image doesn't hold a candle to the softie that he is when he's holding me...I think his bark is way bigger than his bite. I REALLY love my daddy and I can't wait until I'm old enough to draw for him, play outside with him and give him big hugs.





No comments:
Post a Comment