Sunday, December 03, 2006

2 Month Milestone


I am 2 months old today! My mom and dad can hardly believe it. My eyes are getting more blue everyday just like my dad's. How cool is that? I weigh 13 pounds and I'm now wearing 3-6 month clothes! I love to listen to music and I smile a lot and "talk" when I hear my favourite songs. I like the fact that I can recognize some things now. I have to go to the doctor's office on Tuesday. My mom is going to take me and she told me that I am going to have a shot. Doesn't sound good...hope it doesn't hurt! I'll try to be brave. We are going to a Christmas party for my mom's work this afternoon so that everyone can see what a big girl I am now. I even get to see Santa...hopefully he doesn't scare me because I don't really like beards that much.

No comments: