Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Doctor Visit

This is NOT a picture of me after I was at the doctor's! In fact I was wide awake and mortified at the thought that the nurse would put 4 needles in my thighs...2 on each side! I let her know very loudly that needles weren't my favourite thing. I think everyone in the office knew actually! The whole visit wasn't bad though because the doctor is really nice and she said that I am 24.5 inches long and weigh 13 pounds 4 ounces which puts me in the 98th percentile for girls my age. My mom and dad said that I had no hope of being short and I think they were right. My dad said that I am going to be a long legged, brunette, blue eyed beauty! I can hold my head up really well now and can push my chest up when I'm on my tummy. The doctor told my mom that she can't leave me unattended anywhere because I am close to rolling over from my stomach to my back. I am also following sounds really well and always look for my mom if I can't see her right in front of me. The best thing according to my mommy is my smile and my noises that I make when people talk to me. After all is said and done, I am looking forward to going to bed because I am sore, tired and very cranky...maybe that baby Tylenol will come in handy after all!

1 comment:

Shaun and Holly said...

Oh!! I am sorry. Those needles are a PAIN! Auntie Holly willbe praying for you, and for Mommy and Daddy too.
Holly