Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Time Flies When You're Growing Up...

I'm 3 months old today! I'm really growing and I'm 15 pounds 4 ounces and wearing 6 month clothing now...if I don't, my pants look like I'm expecting a flood! I'm sleeping all the way through the night and my mommy is very grateful. Now I wake up happy and smiling and love listening to my fun music. I have also found my voice and I can screech in a really high pitch like no one else! I usually get my own way when I do that, but I don't think that will last long so I will use it to my advantage while I can. My mommy starts back to work on January 8th so I've already visited my new daycare. Sue and Dianne are so nice and we get along really well. It's a huge relief for my parents because they know that I will be well cared for. This month is going to have lots of change but lots of fun too!

1 comment:

Marsalie said...

I am so glad you found a good daycare! What an answer to prayer. Now I hope Mommy can find a good daycare for me too (and a job of course).