Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm ONE today!

Can you believe that a year has already gone by? It's CRAZY! My mommy and daddy keep telling me that it's just not possible that their little girl is one year old! For me, I don't really know the difference. All I know is that I wake up every morning to a smiling face and lots of hugs and go to bed with awesome cuddles and lots of "I love you Taylor". It's a pretty sweet deal. In between, I get fed, my parents play with me, I sleep, I mess my diapers...well, you get the picture...life is pretty darn good.
So, to update all of you, I have still not got any teeth! Can't believe that at all...but, I do eat really well; I guess right now I'll just keep dealing with it. I have a few words that I love to repeat about a 100 times a day: puppy, baby, bubble, daddy, uh-oh and "HI" while I wave franticallly! I am not quite walking yet, but I sure do walk a mean streak behind my toys...I have bravely tried walking on my own, but after 2 times of walking 3 steps by myself, I figured it wasn't worth the effort quite yet. Soon, though, very soon! I can stand on my own and that's been pretty fun, but again, I'll just keep 'em guessing for a while longer. I get to have a really fun party on Saturday, so I'll update you after that...I can't wait to see my family and friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Taylor!
You look so happy and healthy. Have a great birthday party on Saturday with family and friends.
Love, G.U.Lloyd & G.A.Ann

Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow sweet heart!and a very happy birthday today!

Grandpa

Jen said...

Happy 1st Birthday Taylor! Don't worry those teeth will be here any day now and then you will feel like a new girl! We hope you have a great party on the weekend and have lots of fun with Grandpa, Great Gran and Auntie Carol!
Love,
Jen, Faith, Declan, Gabe and Raph