Friday, January 11, 2008

Houston we have teeth!


So I may be a little slow with this whole teething thing, but I am really happy about the 4 teeth that I do have. Now I can actually bite into things even if I have to "gum" the food after I bite it. My mommy and daddy are REALLY hoping that I get all of my teeth soon because I can be very miserable. Even I will admit that. But what's a little girl to do? I just cry; it seems to help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your teeth are lovely sweetie and so is your red hair!

Grandpa

Marsalie said...

Hooray for the teeth finally coming through! What a bad few months you have had while you were waiting. Maybe you should see if the tooth fairy will come to your house for the new teeth. You deserve a nice reward for all of your patience.

Jen said...

Yeah! That's great news Taylor! I agree with your Auntie Marsalie you do deserve something!!!
Cousin Jen