Well, my mommy has been told by a lot of people that she needs to update my blog! So, since she has a day off today and I'm actually sleeping, she has time to upload a few new photos.Here's a new picture of Daddy and me. He's SOOO much fun. I get to spend all day Saturday and Sunday with him because Mommy works. It's cool to have him all to myself.
My stats have changed so here's the update:
Height: 34.5"
Weight: 24 lbs 12 oz
I love to dance! My mommy calls it the funky chicken...if she can ever figure out how to upload a video you should definitely check out my moves!
I like eating most everything that my 5 teeth will let me eat, except for broccoli and asparagus...even with 5 teeth I still don't like them. I have also figured out that I hate milk.
I love to sing with my mommy; especially "the wheels on the bus go round and round"...I can even do all the actions...it's SOOOO much fun.
I have a bunch of new words, but I will copy pretty much anything you say. My favorite word is "No"! and after that I can say things like thank you, nite-nite, bath, crib, cheese (my all time favorite food), bottle, shoes, socks, poopie, STINKY (I love saying that word), step, swing, rocking, horsey, car, sit down, paci (for pacifier) and a bunch of other words. It's fun to be able to say what I need, but I still use sign language for most everything anyway...that way there's no mis-communication.
Life is getting so much more fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment