
I was really lucky to have my Grandpa from Canada visit me last week. It was SOOOO good to see him and get to know him better. He played with me, gave me hugs and kisses, but the BEST thing of all is that he read me about 8000 books! I LOVE books, so when I got up in the morning I would give him a book to read to me, when I had a break from playing he read to me, after lunch and after naps, more books...I think you get the point! I love my Grandpa very much and I am so glad he came to see us.








3 comments:
Yea! Let's hear it for Grandpas and their cute Grandkids! Love, G.U.Lloyd & G.A.Ann
I'm glad to hear you had a really great visit with Grandpa! I'm also glad Mommy got a good visit too!
Grandpa is great!
Fred
Post a Comment