Sunday, May 18, 2008

Play us a song you're the piano girl!



My mommy has been looking and looking for a piano in the newspapers and she finally found one....and....it was FREE! So my daddy and his friends loaded it up and brought it home. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I could "play" all day on the "no". I can't quite say piano, but my mommy knows exactly what I mean when I point to it and say "no". Maybe one day I'll play as well as my grandma Marlyn did. That would be really cool! Until that time, I will just have fun "tickling the ivories" in my own way, which involves using my whole hand all at once!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor - Grandpa has a lot of beginner books that he will bring you the next time he comes to visit!

Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Taylor, what a great blessing to receive a free "no"! Have fun for years and years.

G.U.Lloyd & G.A.Ann

Anonymous said...

Taylor,
You look like a natural!! Do hope you will be able to play someday like your Gramma Marlyn. Maybe you and your cousin Shaylah will play duets and sing!
Love, Barb and Dennis Black