These are pictures of me after I broke my arm. I was minding my own business and having fun on the teeter totter with my friend when out of nowhere a little boy pushed me off. I bonked my head and fell with my arm outstretched to brace my fall. I got a displaced green-stick fracture so they splinted it right away. It was too swollen for a proper cast. I actually didn't mind it because I could take it off with no problem! My mommy got mad at me though, so I took to curling my tongue to pass the time! I'm getting pretty good at it...check it out on the picture below! I went to the orthopedic surgeon and he pulled my arm back in place (that hurt!) and a nice lady put a new cast on...one that I can't take off. Now that's a bummer!
Friday, October 10, 2008
I Broke My Arm!
These are pictures of me after I broke my arm. I was minding my own business and having fun on the teeter totter with my friend when out of nowhere a little boy pushed me off. I bonked my head and fell with my arm outstretched to brace my fall. I got a displaced green-stick fracture so they splinted it right away. It was too swollen for a proper cast. I actually didn't mind it because I could take it off with no problem! My mommy got mad at me though, so I took to curling my tongue to pass the time! I'm getting pretty good at it...check it out on the picture below! I went to the orthopedic surgeon and he pulled my arm back in place (that hurt!) and a nice lady put a new cast on...one that I can't take off. Now that's a bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment