Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Love the Snow!

It has been snowing a LOT over the last couple of days and I've been watching it fall through the window while exclaiming "SNOW!" at the top of my lungs. I've been wanting to get outside, but I couldn't until today because I didn't have any snow gear. My mommy FINALLY got me a snow suit at the second hand store and bought me some brand new boots and gloves to keep me warm. The only problem is that my boots are a size too big and they tend to fall off in the deep snow. Oh well, I had lots of fun anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the wonder of a child in the first snowfall!
Taylor, we are so sorry that you broke your arm. :o( May it heal as good as new!
Love to you all. G.U.Lloyd & G.A.Ann