The story here is that I figured out a long time ago how to climb up on the counters, but nothing good is ever kept up there.....until TODAY! I found the biggest, baddest, blackest marker and went to town all over the walls, doors, windows, floors, piano and furniture...oh yeah, I even found that some toys looked better in black. A little art work doesn't hurt anyone, does it? Well, except for the fact that I got yelled at, my pride wasn't even hurt because I actually love to clean. Believe me, my mommy made me clean every last mark...the price I pay for fun! :o)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Cinderella, Cinderella
The story here is that I figured out a long time ago how to climb up on the counters, but nothing good is ever kept up there.....until TODAY! I found the biggest, baddest, blackest marker and went to town all over the walls, doors, windows, floors, piano and furniture...oh yeah, I even found that some toys looked better in black. A little art work doesn't hurt anyone, does it? Well, except for the fact that I got yelled at, my pride wasn't even hurt because I actually love to clean. Believe me, my mommy made me clean every last mark...the price I pay for fun! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So Taylor, did all those marks come off or what? I'll bet Mom and Dad were not amused!
Grandpa
That is waaay too funny! Taylor it sounds like you are going to follow every rule in the kid's manual about how to drive your Mommy crazy :) I bet Mommy learned a very valuable lesson about putting her things away. Good for you Taylor, you're doing a good job teaching that Mommy of yours!
Hi Taylor
I remember when your Auntie Jen did the same thing when your Great-Grandpa was looking after her. She was about the same age as you are. I think she and her Mommy had to clean it all up too. What Fun!!
Love Auntie Joan
Oh my ... you have a little free-spirited artist in your house.
Ali
Post a Comment