Saturday, November 08, 2008

Good Times on Halloween
















This year I got to go trick-or-treating "officially". My mommy and daddy took me to our church because they hosted "Treatapaloosa" and it was SOOO fun. They had a dark maze, weird lights, lots of bubbles and 30 stations to get candy. In the middle of everything was a place to watch Veggie Tales and get some juice and popcorn. I had a ton of fun....I loved my crazy hair and wouldn't take it off! Our pastor told us on the Sunday after Halloween that over 2,000 kids came through and that they handed out over 50,000 pieces of candy! Now that's a lot of sugar highs!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I couldn't figure out your costume Taylor but Faith took one look at it and called it - Pumpkin clown! Good costume - love the face painting - your Mommy is very talented :)